Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Who Am I?

Hi my name is Gianna DeMedeiros I am 22 years old and am in my "super senior year" of Rhode Island College. My major is Youth Development and my concentration is "youth within the arts" in which I am very passionate about.  Along with going to school and working three jobs, teaching assistant at HBS after school, lead teacher at a daycare, and cashier at supermarket, family and friends always remain extremely important to me.  

Two family members who I truly admire are my Mimi and Papa.  My Mimi is my go to shopping guru, support system and my best friend.  My Papa was hardworking, lovable and a complete jokester who was a major part of my life growing up.  Both my grandparents will always be an inspiration in my eyes.
 
 During my spare time I enjoy spending time with my boyfriend, friends, shopping and watching The Office.  My friends and I always randomly decide to take trips to the beach no matter am or pm, hunt for pokemons or even just simply enjoy each others company....until someone thinks of something else spontaneous to do. :-P 

A few highlights of my summer, other than being stuck at work, were definitely receiving a last minute surprise disney trip from my aunt, spontaneous trips with friends and getting to spend relaxing nights at the beach with my boyfriend.

  
Rhode Island College has definitely provided me with both amazing opportunities and has introduced me to some very amazing people, here is many more to come! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment